PAREXEL Academy is founded. PAREXEL International is the first CRO in Germany to set up a Training Institute dedicated to preparing professionals for careers for the biopharmaceutical industry.
Successful establishment of first program in Clinical Trial Management for Life Science graduates in Germany by PAREXEL Academy. PAREXEL International paves the way for graduates to enter the biopharmaceutical market.
Launch of the first Study Nurse Seminar in Germany by the PAREXEL Academy.
Conceptual design of the first Masters program in Clinical Trial Management in cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (TFH).
First ICH-GCP Training for Investigators in Germany delivered by PAREXEL Academy.
After successful accreditation in 2007, start of Europe’s first and only undergraduate program, the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Clinical Research, partnering with the University of Wales.
PAREXEL Academy celebrates the first 1,000 graduates.
PAREXEL Academy is growing and moves to new facilities at Bahnhof Westend.
First students graduate from Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Clinical Research.
PAREXEL Academy goes global. Partnerships with internationally renowned universities in Singapore (National University of Singapore Academy of GxP Excellence) and the USA (Salem State University) established.
PAREXEL Academy continues to expand in Asia and launches the first summer school program in cooperation with the Kyoto Pharmaceutical University in Japan.
- The Bachelor of Science in Clinical Research becomes available through a partnership with the Medical School Berlin - Germany.
- Launched Round table with Industry leaders/KOL.
- A new partnership with one of the leading global players in private training is established: TÜV Rheinland Academy & Life Care and Parexel Academy are committed to setting global standards for education and training in the field of Clinical Research.
- Launched Site Staff Certification Programs in APAC: Investigator, CRC Manager.
- Parexel International and IUBH launch a six semester blended learning MBA program. In March 2017 18 students from all over Europe meet at Parexel Academy in Berlin for their first face-to-face-session.
- Launched Industry Programs in APAC.
- Launched Integrated Solution for Pharma in APAC.
- Pilot program with Meiji Tokyo University.
- Announced a new Joint Program for Clinical Research and Clinical Trial Management for undergraduate students with Meiji Pharmaceutical University in Tokyo, Japan.