Aimed at industry newcomers or career changers, this program enables you to start your career in clinical research. Comprehensive and hands-on, the program covers all essential areas of clinical research and all aspects of clinical trial management (planning, set-up, conduct and monitoring) and so prepares you ideally for a whole variety of positions.
On average, 95% of participants find employment in the clinical trial industry upon completion of the program. These figures speak both for the quality of our course and the continually growing demand for suitably qualified clinical research professionals.
The German Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Trial Management program starts 3 times a year in January, May and September.
Visit our information event to inform yourself personally about the Clinical Research industry and your entry opportunities. If you would like to participate in our program, you have the opportunity to attend the Application Event following the information event.
- Relevant science degree (e.g. biology, pharmaceutical science, medicine, chemistry, nutritional sciences, mathematics, physics)
- Fluent German
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills
Clinical Research is a growing sector with excellent career prospects. This comprehensive postgraduate program equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to take up a variety of positions within the biopharmaceutical industry, in CROs (Contract Research Organizations) or in KKS (Coordination Centers for Clinical Trials).
- Theory and practice of conducting clinical trials (Monitoring)
- Regulatory Affairs
- Theory and practice of clinical trial logistics
- Basic medicine and pharmacology
- Introduction to the processes of clinical data management
- Electronic data capture, validation and medical coding
- English for business and the pharmaceutical industry
- Soft skills training
- Job application coaching
- Project work in various departments of PAREXEL International