Aimed at industry newcomers or career changers, this program enables you to start your career in clinical research. Comprehensive and hands-on, the program covers all essential areas of clinical research and all aspects of clinical trial management (planning, set-up, conduct and monitoring) and so prepares you ideally for a whole variety of positions.
On average, 87% of participants find employment in the clinical trial industry upon completion of the program. These figures speak both for the quality of our course and the continually growing demand for suitably qualified clinical research professionals.
Register online for our free information event to find out more about the Clinical Research industry and your entry opportunities.
If you would like to participate in our program, please upload your CV and register for the afternoon application event.
- Relevant science degree (e.g. biology, pharmaceutical science, medicine, chemistry, nutritional sciences, mathematics, physics)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- German (level B2)
- Please note: Participants must be eligible for funding (“Bildungsgutschein) from the Federal Employment Agency/Job Center. Unfortunately, this program is not open to self-financing participants.
Clinical Research is a growing sector with excellent career prospects. This comprehensive postgraduate program equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to take up a variety of positions within the biopharmaceutical industry, in CROs (Contract Research Organizations) or SMOs (Site Management Organizations).
The program comprises the following modules:
- Induction, Team Building and Introduction to Clinical Research
- Drugs and Drug Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Monitoring
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Trial Supplies
- Applied Drug Development
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Trial Management
- Soft Skills und Application Training
- 3-nonth practical traineeship