Aimed at industry newcomers or career changers, this program enables you to start your career in clinical research. Comprehensive and hands-on, the program covers all essential areas of clinical research and all aspects of clinical trial management (planning, set-up, conduct and monitoring) and so prepares you ideally for a whole variety of positions.
On average, 95% of participants find employment in the clinical trial industry upon completion of the program. These figures speak both for the quality of our course and the continually growing demand for suitably qualified clinical research professionals.
Register online for our free information event to find out more about the Clinical Research industry and your entry opportunities.
If you would like to participate in our program, please upload your CV and register for the afternoon application event.
- Relevant science degree (e.g. biology, pharmaceutical science, medicine, chemistry, nutritional sciences, mathematics, physics)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- German (level B2)
- Please note: Participants must be eligible for funding (“Bildungsgutschein) from the Federal Employment Agency/Job Center. Unfortunately, this program is not open to self-financing participants.
Clinical Research is a growing sector with excellent career prospects. This comprehensive postgraduate program equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to take up a variety of positions within the biopharmaceutical industry, in CROs (Contract Research Organizations) or SMOs (Site Management Organizations).
- Theory and practice of conducting clinical trials (Monitoring)
- Regulatory Affairs
- Theory and practice of clinical trial logistics
- Basic medicine and pharmacology
- Introduction to the processes of clinical data management
- Electronic data capture, validation and medical coding
- English for business and the pharmaceutical industry
- Soft skills training
- Job application coaching
- Project work in various departments of PAREXEL International